This enzyme peel is an effective treatment for normal to oily skin. It clears lifeless cells without abrasive action and
provides an instant smoothing result on skin surface making imperfections less noticeable.
ACTIONS AND BENEFITS
• Smooth skin's surface texture, resulting in a more youthful glow and smaller pore appearance -Enzymatic exfoliation
of the skin.
• Dissolves surface skin impurities and lifeless cells.
• Helps control acne and blackheads.
• Evens-out skin tones and hyperpigmentation problems.
• Helps to revive and reverse the ravages of sun-damaged skin
• PAPAIN Exfoliant enzyme derived from papaya fruit: Papain has a mild , soothing effect.
• BROMELAIN This exfoliant is a repairing enzyme derived from pineaple fruit: used to help reduce inflammation. It is a great natural exfoliant to dissolve dead skin cells and makes way for newer skin cells.
• Hawkweed) extract:
• Hops extract
• Summer savory) extract:
• Sweet orange oil
• Geranium oil
•Thymus zygis (thyme) oil
HOW TO USE
Apply on perfectly clean skin, avoiding the eye area. Exfoliate using circular motions. Leave Peel on for 2
minutes. Rinse carefully with plenty of fresh water. Apply Revitalizing Lotion to restore skin pH.
aqua (water), sodium lauryl sulfate, cocamidopropyl betaine, alcohol denat., salicylic acid, hieracium pilosella (hawkweed) extract, humulus lupulus (hops) extract, satureia hortensis (summer savory) extract, citrus aurantium dulcis (sweet orange) oil, pelargonium graveolens (geranium) oil, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) oil, thymus zygis (thyme) oil, polysorbate 20, bromelain, papain, ethylhexylglycerin, propylene glycol, glycerin, propolis, yeast, citric acid, parfum (fragrance), benzyl alcohol, dehydroacetic acid, ci 19140 (yellow 5), ci 42051 (acid blue 3), citronellol