A creamy, pink-coloured slimming exfoliating care that immediately melts on your skin. It improves blood circulation and fats elimination. This scub is light and contains an exclusive association of two complementary slimming ingredients. Caffeine and
Palmaria palmata extract. Caffeine, an essential ingredient in slimming treatments, has been associated with the seaweed extract for a slimming, remodeling and refining action.
ACTIONS AND BENEFITS
• After the exfoliation your skin is more toned, smoothed
• Stimulates drainage and favours slimming.
• Nourishes and moisturizes skin.
• Light and non-greasy texture.
• Reinforces the effectiveness of following product
applied (Control Shape).
• Seaweed extract (Palmaria palmata): Stimulates blood circulation. Draining, favours the elimination of fats.
• Caffeine: active lipolytic, stimulates drainage.
• Silica microbeads: exfoliates, unclog your skin.
• Coconut oil: Nourishing.
• Vegetable glycerin: hydrating, humectant that maintains water at its contact.
• Squalane from vegetable origin: favours moisturization.
HOW TO USE
Take a sufficient quantity of Bioslimming Lipo Scrub on the hand palm, apply on wet or dry skin with circular motions.
Massage to improve blood circulation and favour the penetration of the active ingredients. Rince off and gently dry skin then apply Control Shape. For a better results apply control shape, follow an adapted diet, practice exercise and drink mineral water.
Use at least once or twice a week. For external use only.
SPA USE: Apply Bioslimming scrub on skin on areas with cellulite, or/and legs,stomach,upperarms, exfoliates and
remove excess of particles with lukewarm towels. Massage with control shape
Airless 200 ml/7 oz.
Aqua (water), glycerin, propanediol, silica, cetyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, c10-18 triglycerides, caffeine, hydrogenated coconut oil, pentylene glycol, squalane, peg-75 stearate, tocopheryl acetate, sodium polyacrylate, ceteth-20, glyceryl caprylate, steareth-20, fragrance (parfum), chlorphenesin, red 33 (ci 17200), palmaria palmata extract, red 4 (ci 14700).