Arnica Gel is used to help with stiffness, swelling and bruising, sprains, muscle aches, joint pain, inflammation from insect bites, and swelling from broken bones. The gel helps in moving the blood both, rapidly towards and away from the concerned area so that toxins, excess blood and tissue buildup get carried away. This speeds up the healing process and slow down the bruising and swelling that occur due to soft tissue injuries.
ACTIONS AND BENEFITS
• It has analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties.
• Helps removes bruises and skin discoloration fast and effective almost immediately.
• Associated with menthol, it has a soothing and cooling effect on the injured area.
• Arnica gel can be used safely with no drug interactions while still being effective in healing injuries and inflammations.
• It helps To treat traumatic injury
• To ease strained joints and muscles.
• In case of strained ligaments, the gel can reduce the discomfort.
•Absorbed quickly and completely.
•Greaseless and non-staining gel.
• Essential of cajeput
• Lavandula hybrida
HOW TO USE
Immediately after injuries to help reduce pain, swelling & bruising. Rub into muscles just before strenuous exertion to improve performance & afterwards to speed recovery.
FL 1. 0z/30 ml
Aqua (water), ppg-1 peg-9 lauryl glycol ether, alcohol, menthol, arnica montana (arnica) extract, linalol, limonene, triethanolamine, carbomer, melaleuca leucadendron (cajeput) oil, lavandula hybrida (lavender) oil, methylisothiazolinone/ methylchloroisothiazolinone, imidazolidinyl urea, cl19140/yellow 5.